Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I suppose it's ok to be a little narcissistic sometimes...

So, here I am. Creating a blog just for myself. It's been a long time since I've taken the time to journal, but there has been something inside of me just ready to start one up again for whatever reason. I've been inspired by others for one, and... I suppose it's good to get thoughts out on paper once in a while. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll come up with something great or profound and I'll pin point it to this day and say "Yes, that was the real 'Aha!' moment where it all began!" Or... not. Whatever the case, I shall now begin recording my senseless ramblings in attempt to remember some of the good things along with the bittersweet in life. Will I stick with it? Only time will tell... Well, Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment