Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer


Picture taken in Santa Cruz, CA in August 2008

It has been quite a while since I last wrote here. It's about time for an update! Not too much has been going on except that we are now expecting our second child in November (yay!) and our first is growing like a little weed! My husband continues to work hard, which allows me to stay home with my daughter (my dream job)! I've been trying to work on my daughter's baby book so that it's basically done by the time our second gets here. There are so many projects and things to do before November, that I hardly know where to begin. We are trying to buy a house, but that has proven to be difficult in this market. We are also uncertain of how to achieve some long term goals that we've had on the back burner for a while. We'd like to make some progress on that point, and wonder if we should hault the house hunting until we know for sure where the Lord wants us to be. Life is good, however, and we're looking forward to our family trip again this coming August!

No comments:

Post a Comment